Our Dry Carpet Cleaning: Clean, Green and Dry!
The HOST Dry Carpet Cleaning method involves these steps:
- The rug or carpet is thoroughly vacuumed.
- We drop a small amount of host sponge material on the area to be cleaned. We call them sponges, but it’s actually organic fiber material that contains a small amount of moisture and detergent. This material is non-toxic and all-natural. It’s organic – 100% plant based.
- We use the HOST dry carpet cleaning machine, with its counter-rotating brushes, to work the HOST sponges into the the carpet fibers.
- The carpet is vacuumed again, removing the sponge material and the soil that has adhered to it.
- The carpet is clean and DRY! Spots are removed and will not return.
The HOST Dry Carpet Cleaning system is Green. No waste-water is going down the drain and into our creeks, streams and rivers.
We use professional, safe, nontoxic, green dry carpet cleaning systems and products, which have the International Green Seal, the highest standard.
The HOST Dry Carpet Cleaning system has received some of the highest recommendations, such as Consumer Reports “excellent” rating; Washington State High Governor’s Award; and it meets the strictest standards set by the Unified Green Cleaning Alliance.
Video demonstration of our HOST Dry Carpet Cleaning system.
With our HOST Dry Extraction Cleaning System we leave your rug or carpet clean and dry immediately. You can use your rug or carpet right away.
Go to Dry Carpet Cleaning Comparisons for more information.