(click an image for more information)
Thirty Years of Dry Carpet Cleaning and Upholstery Cleaning in Sonoma County & North Marin County
Why Dry Carpet Cleaning?
Powerful Spot and Stain Removal – spots will not return.
- Dry Cleaning for Carpet – ready to Use in 0-3 Hours (depending on method used).
- Green Carpet Cleaning – Our methods are safe for your family, pets and the environment. Green Seal Certified! Read More
- We dramatically remove allergens & dust mites. Allergy and Asthma sufferers love our safe cleaning methods.
- We remove mold spores and pet hair, even when it’s ground into the carpet.
- Our Dry Carpet Cleaning leaves No sticky residue to attract and hold dirt.
- HOST Dry Cleaning for Oriental Rugs, Area Rugs, Runners and other sensitive needs. Color-safe, Wool-safe, Silk-safe. Great for Natural Fiber Rugs: Wool, Sisal, Jute.
- Affordable – Superior Results at Competitive Prices compared with steam cleaners (hot water extraction)
- True Steam Upholstery Cleaning
- Tile and Grout Cleaning using the HOST brush system
Clean, Green and Dry!
Advanced Dry Carpet Cleaning Petaluma/Santa Rosa: Two methods:
The Host Dry Carpet Cleaning Method – Dry Immediately
The Teritowel Dry Carpet Cleaning Petaluma Method – Dry in 2-3 Hours
See a comparison of carpet cleaning systems.
Discounts & Special Offers
Check our Deal of the Month
Advanced Dry Carpet Care is insured and licensed and is a member of the Host Professional Cleaners Association.
Dave Weidlich, Owner, is a Certified Carpet Cleaner through the Host Dry Extraction Carpet Cleaners Academy. Dave carefully selects his
Dave is also pastor of The Vine Church of Petaluma. When not working, Dave enjoys spending time with family, playing guitar, reading, hiking, backpacking and kayaking.
For Dry Carpet Cleaning Petaluma, Santa Rosa, Novato and other locations, Upholstery Cleaning, Tile and Grout Cleaning
Image Credit: paulmaguire / 123RF Stock Photo